Sitter i ett mysigt hotellrum och reflekterar över de två senaste dagarna i mitt liv... Är på utvecklingsdagar för chefer i tre dagar. Åkte hit igår, ganska förväntansfull, men visste inte vad som väntade. Först hade jag väldigt svårt att koppla av, att acceptera att jag inte hade kontroll och att det bara var att följa med i processen och se vad som skulle hända - och sitter nu här och känner att jag är väldigt nöjd med allting så här långt! Känner mig upplyft och inspirerad, och inser redan att jag kommer längta efter nästa tillfälle när jag får möjlighet att träffa alla igen! Det är en väldigt bra grupp med stor spridning både vad det gäller åldrar, erfarenhet och verksamheter - och fantastiskt intressanta människor! Lättsam stämning och mycket skratt. Har redan fått så mycket tips och inspiration ifrån alla... vilken styrka detta ger!
Vi har idag bland annat pratat om känslor - hur vi reagerar, varför och vad det gör med oss och andra. Vi har också pratat om feedback - hur ger man och hur tar man emot feedback? Inga lätta frågor men härligt att få diskutera detta med andra i samma situation - livet...
Jag har också funderat mycket på alla människor jag har runt mig - hur de inspirerar mig och lär mig saker hela tiden... hur otroligt priviligerad jag är både med min härliga familj och mina underbara vänner runt omkring mig - TACK alla för att ni finns för mig! Jag kan inte nog säga hur mycket ni betyder...
I morgon är det dags att åka hem till verkligheten igen - men som vanligt: borta bra men hemma bäst!
Godnattkramar från en trött men lycklig Lotta
Sitting in a cozy hotel room and reflect on the past two days in my life ... I´m at development days for managers in three days. Went here last night, pretty excited, but didn´t know what to expect. At first I had very hard to relax, to accept that I had no control and that it was only to follow the process and see what would happen - and is now here and feel that I´m very pleased with everything so far! I feel uplifted and inspired, and realize already that I will long for the next occasion when I get to meet everyone again! It's a very good group with wide proliferation both in terms of ages, experience and businesses - and fantastically interesting people! Relaxed atmosphere and a lot of laughter. Have already received so much advice and inspiration from all ...what strength it gives!
Today we have, among other things, talked about feelings - how we react, why and what it does to us and others. We also talked about feedback - how do you give and how do you receive feedback? Not easy questions, but wonderful to discuss this with others in the same situation - life ...
I also thought a lot about all the people I have around me - how they inspire me and teach me things all the time ... how incredibly privileged I am both with my lovely family and wonderful friends around me - THANK YOU all for being there for me! I can not say how much you mean to me...
Tomorrow it's time to go home to reality again - but as usual: gone is no place like home!
Bedtime Hugs from a tired but happy Lotta
Today we have, among other things, talked about feelings - how we react, why and what it does to us and others. We also talked about feedback - how do you give and how do you receive feedback? Not easy questions, but wonderful to discuss this with others in the same situation - life ...
I also thought a lot about all the people I have around me - how they inspire me and teach me things all the time ... how incredibly privileged I am both with my lovely family and wonderful friends around me - THANK YOU all for being there for me! I can not say how much you mean to me...
Tomorrow it's time to go home to reality again - but as usual: gone is no place like home!
Bedtime Hugs from a tired but happy Lotta

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar